Choosing A Professional
Any roofing decision, whether a new roof, repair, or maintenance, represents a very important investment. Consumers should always spend time evaluating any roofing contractor they are considering working with and insist on having roofing work done by a professional contractor.
As with any other product or service, it is important to remember that not all roofing contractors offer the same service, quality, and peace of mind.
Frye Roofing, Inc. prides itself on “doing things right, every time”. Here are just a few ways in which Frye Roofing strives for excellence in every aspect of its operations:
- Well-Established: Permanent place of business in Bluefield, WV for over 115 years, as well as a branch in Beckley, WV since 2009.
- Proven Track Record: Experienced supervision and in-house quality control inspections ensure customer satisfaction and a roof system that will properly function as designed.
- Insurance Coverage: All applicable insurance coverage to protect customers, employees, and the stability of the business. General Liability and Worker’s Compensation insurances should be of particular interest to every property owner.
- Contractor’s Licenses: Contractor’s License held in West Virginia and Virginia, as required in both states. All appropriate business licenses and a good standing with all government agencies.
- Safety: Through providing proper equipment, training, and enforcement, Frye Roofing has achieved a Worker’s Compensation rating that is 25% better than the national average.
- Training: Workers are thoroughly trained in proper roof installation and the use of cutting edge tools and equipment through both in-house and professional industry training.
- Correspondence & Communication: Proposals for roofing work are provided in writing in a clear and concise manner. Management available via email and telephone to provide a quick response to customer needs and inquiries.
- Warranties: Major roof system manufacturers require contractors to meet rigorous qualifications concerning quality of work and financial stability as a requirement to provide a Manufacturer’s Warranty. Frye Roofing has achieved this certification in order to represent all major roof system manufacturers. Frye Roofing has a 2 year in house warranty on all of our work and Manufacturers offer up to a 30 year warranty on both materials and labor.
These are just some of the criteria every customer should consider when making such an important decision as a roofing project. Contact Frye Roofing to find out how the company’s experience and professionalism can help meet your roofing needs!